Thursday, April 16, 2009

there's always a first time

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a long time. You see, having a boyfriend, a shrink, a close family and some good friends you can rely on is apparently not enough for me. There are some things I just can say to any of them, or simply don't want to...
But, the urge to "spill it" so I won't end up with an ulcer by the age of 35, is still here. So, hopefully, this blog will help me.
For now, I will not put anything that might identify me, but I'll supply the big picture. This way, if you'll read the blog, and you might pass me on the street it won't be awkward for the both of us (think about meeting your shrink at a wedding...) .
Since I'm a newbie, I'd be happy to get any advice about the blog. Any questions, as long as they're NOT too personal or rude, are welcome, and I'd LOVE to hear from you --- after all, everyone with a blog is after some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment