Thursday, April 16, 2009

25 random things

  1. I was born on the eve of Yom Kippur.
  2. My life changed the day I met A. he is truly my better half.
  3. We have 2 dogs, 2 horses and 5 fish.
  4. I can listen to the same song over and over again; my personal record is 3 hours. I stopped after one of my neighbors knocked on my door and asked if I know the words by now.
  5. In every true/false game I use the same 2 lines: I received a certificate of honor from President Clinton/// I spent a day in jail in Kenya after someone overheard me talking about may cat, how had the same name as the Kenyan President – Moi. You'll have to figure out which one is which.
  6. I was shot at twice, been in 4 suicide bombing attacks. I think I'm might be pushing my luck.
  7. I am one of the few people that smoke the crappy Israeli cigarette 'Nobless'. I hope that they won't close the factory down.
  8. I used to dye my hair pink whenever I felt bad. Now I drink wine.
  9. I truly believe that all my problems in life would be solved if only I was 10 cm higher.
  10. I wear mostly black. One of my former colleagues called me the widow.
  11. Few years ago I was a foster mom for 4 kittens, after a cat gave birth in my closet, and left. I had to wake up every 2 hours to feed them, and carried them to work in a box.
  12. My first boyfriend and my current one (my better half) served together in the army. They hated each other.
  13. My aunt is convinced that I look like Drew Barrymore. It might have been true 20 years ago, when I did look like Gerty in E.T. Some of my friends think that if we'll' meet (Drew and me) we'll become best friends. Maybe.
  14. E.T is my favorite movie. I saw it over 30 times. Every time I cry in the same places. It amazes my boyfriend.
  15. At the end of my army term, I almost was sent to jail because I shaved my head. Aparently, shaving your head is like declaring a coup.
  16. I never saw Bambi until the end. I can't bring myself to watch the mother die.
  17. Everybody think my handwriting in Hebrew is beautiful, but no one can read it. Sometimes, I have to agree with them, since I can't read it either.
  18. During my University days, I volunteered as a counselor in a HIV/AIDS clinic. One day, at lunch I dropped my bag in the middle of the cafeteria, and dropped hundred condoms on the floor. I said to the people that helped me pick them up- "it's ok, it's for my job". Later I understood how weird it sounded to them…
  19. I've been in Africa 4 times in the last 8 years, and if it was up to me, I'd go back there right now. A witch doctor told me that I might have been Queen Sheba in one of my reincarnations.
  20. My first doll was a dark one. Therefore, whenever my parents ask me why I want to be in Africa again, I blame them for getting me the doll.
  21. My last trip was to Ghana, where I volunteered in a small village up in the north of the country. It was the best 4 weeks of my life.
  22. I'm an African princess. I was crowned 2 months ago, and my new African name is Yaa- Asawanti.
  23. I'd like to meet Nelson Mandela, Bono, Oprah Winfrey and President Clinton. I sent them all letters. Never got a response.
  24. One day, I hope I'd be UN secretary General. I've been saying it since I was 5 years old.
  25. I understood how influential I was an editor in Israeli TV when one of my Professors in the university talked about an item that aired few days earlier. He had a whole theory about it, but he didn’t know that it aired because I won a bet, and I thought the guy looked good in a skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment